Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Work in Progress Slide Show

Yesterday I finished "In Vino Veritas" (The truth is in wine). This time other than the hands I painted the wine glass as well. While I was working on it I took several pictures of it in different stages. Below you can see on the slide show.

Today I just started a new drawing called ''Major e longinquo reverentia'' (Viewed from a distance, everything is beautiful). I drew the outline and just put the first few layers of colours. Even in this ugly stage if you look from a distance it looks pretty good :)) I won't be in the studio till Monday, taking a small break in the south of our beautiful island. I will put pictures of it when I comeback...

Have a nice weekend!







"In Vino Veritas" (The truth is in wine) work in progress slide show



* Click on COMMENTS to leave an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment