Saturday, October 20, 2012

Canarias Expresso Restaurant

Finally I have an image from Canarias Expresso Restaurant in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Earlier this year if you read my post about designing table tops, perhaps you will remember... In the process of this work,  first, I created several round and rectangle table top sketches applying my cactusueƱos images on them. After many follow ups and meetings we chose 3 different designs to use for the tables. I signed them with my logo and the barcode of my website.

 View from the restaurant

Canarias Expresso has very friendly staff and fantastic menu. I highly recommend you. It's right in front of the Cabildo building in Ciudad Jardin. 




These are the 3 designs (Digital art with my own original artwork's images) 


* Click on the images to see them larger.
* Click on comments to leave your opinion, thanks.

2 comments: