Thursday, November 1, 2012

Portrait of Cigdem

The portrait work is completed. In last layers I added some shadows on the t-shirt and gave some volume to the hair. The arms, the ear and the gold earring fixed. Lastly, I worked on the eyes patiently... The next step will be the oiling out the whole surface. Right now some parts are matte others shiny. Also I want to paint the sides of the canvas with dark grey tone like museum wrap style.


"Portrait of Cigdem" Oil on Canvas, 38 x 45 cm



In the mean time I am working on another portrait project. I stretched the canvas and put the background colour. The composition laid out with only burnt amber. I am on the process of putting the first monochrome painting with burnt umber, raw sienna, yellow ocher, blue black and flake white colours. The painting in this stage is not telling that much so when it advance I will show some pictures.

* Click on the images to see them larger.
* Click on comments to leave your opinion, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment