Monday, March 23, 2015

New Watercolor painting "Sunset at El Burrero"

Sunday afternoon after the rain in Burrero

Yesterday afternoon after the rain we visited a friend in Burrero. I always carry a sketchbook and sometimes a small set of watercolors, with brushes with a watercolor pad in my bag. There I was sitting by the window and looking to the beautiful Burrero beach view just before the sunset. I tried to capture this peaceful moment from our lives...

The sun is gone, putting the final touches on the interior details

"View from Gemma's kitchen window" by Birsen Ozbilge, 2015
watercolor on paper, 9,6" x 7,4" (24.5 × 19 cm.)
(Available, contact me for purchase details


Have a great week!

* Click on the images to see them larger.

* Click on comments to leave your opinion, thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment