Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Exhibition Info

Click on image to see bigger


Time doesn't wait for no one; another busy weekend is gone... I received all the promotional materials for my exhibition. The exhibition will take place at Odakule Sanat Galerisi, 142 Istiklal Street, Beyoglu, Istanbul. The time period will be 6 April - 30 April and the gallery will be open between 11:00 am - 18:00 pm everyday(except Sundays). I hope you enjoy the show...
Please feel free to post a comment here afterwards, Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Birsen! Such a beautiful poster - it shows that you have worked really hard, so I am happy it is all coming together. Too bad I cannot be there at the opening, but I will have some rake for you on April 6th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meglena, thanks for the comment :)) I just saw your message now, Blogspots are banned in Turkey so I had to transfer this blog to a new address on the 22nd of March right before my trip, the new address is http://blog.birsenozbilge.com/

    You can see there the exhibition clip and the photos from the opening night. Talk to you soon, miss you a lot!
    Kisses,
    Birsen

    ReplyDelete