Monday, December 23, 2013

¡Feliz Navidad! ~~ Merry Xmas! ~~ Joyeux Noël!

                  Cap is in Spain
                     It blew over the ocean
                        Beating rhythm flows ~~by; Andrea Dietrich 
                  A shot of Haiku -CHAIN-

I assume, now you all are enjoying your holiday season, shopping or taking a break from your work for few days... Well, good for you! Few days left for the famous family dinner party, good luck to you all :) I will be with my big Spanish family here in Gran Canaria this year.

As I have mentioned in my previous post that I will have solo show at the end of January next year, so, I am pretty busy these days... Lots to do, but I know things will get together well at the end... Anyway, the other day I was in Las Palmas city, I had chance to see the traditional sand sculptures made for Christmas "Belen". They are absolutely beautiful! Here few photos for you, enjoy it...






Sand sculptures at Las Canteras Beach , Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

No comments:

Post a Comment