Saturday, April 23, 2016

Celebrating International Day of the Book!

April 23rd is the yearly event for International day of the book. A few years ago, I have done a painting called  "Girl reading in Central Park". (see pic below) I used to live in New York City back in the 90's and early 00`s. and Central park was one of my favorite places in the city. Many times at my lunch break I spent my time reading a book on the bench like the girl on the picture. This painting brings back those good memories... Enjoy it!


Girl reading in Central Park, oil on wood panel
 6" x 8,75" (15,5 x 22 cm.), 2013
Available, click on SHOP

*****************************

Here it is a 15 minutes sketch work. While I was drawing there were two girls but they left before I took this picture.  
work in progress

Two girls at the fuente luminosa, pencil on sketchbook


* Click on the images to see them larger.

* Click on comments to leave your opinion, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment