Friday, July 6, 2018

ACEO Clown Portrait #34 "Mullet"

Clown #34, acrylic on paper, 
2 ½” x 3 ½” (64 x 89 mm), 2018
SOLD

ACEO Clown Portrait #34 is inspired by a zombie clown "Mullet" (Jean-Paul Mullét as @memullet in IG) from Toronto, Canada. He is absolutely hilarious and genuine clown. In his website It says “Jean-Paul Mullét was born in 1726, died in 1747, then washed up onshore 100 years later.” So that makes him 290 years old!

I discovered him through internet while I was searching information about international clown festivals. At Toronto Festival of Clowns Mullet had a show called “Mullet’s Masterclass” that he teaches about acting in a funniest way. The show was created and directed by his alter ego Allan Turner

Zombie clown "Mullet"

Anyways, I know clowns are busy with clowning around but I give them a chance and try to contact them about their little portrait paintings. Mullet was very happy when he saw his portrait, later on he shared it on his fb page saying “Look I'ma painting! Get off the wall Mona Lisa thairza nu smile in town”. That one made me happy too. Later on Mullet became my patron for supporting me on my Patreon page and he bought his portrait as well. Thanks to him, I ordered a set of miniature painting brushes this month. 

Have a great weekend to all! Keep comeback to see the new clown artworks!

work in progress 
(step by step photos at my Patreon page)

* Click on the images to see them larger.

* Reply with a comment if you liked this.

No comments:

Post a Comment