Thursday, January 14, 2021

ACEO Clown Portrait #200 "Silly Millie" aka Millie Bowker

 

ACEO Clown #200 "Silly Millie" aka Millie Bowker

Acrylic on paper,  2 ½” x 3 ½”

SOLD

ACEO Clown portrait #200 is inspired by 14 years old a very young clown girl "Silly Millie" from Tamworth, UK.  Millie is now what is known as a ‘Joey’ or junior clown – one of just a handful in the UK. She is performing with his father "Bibbledy Bob" aka Rob Bowker. Her public engagements so far have included Tamworth Carnival and she has two special outfits for clowning around in. She is no stranger to costume, she has also worked as a Christmas elf and won a Spirit of Tamworth award for her charity work.

Millie says in an interview ; “I will be a better clown than my dad. Mum is a teacher and I want to be a high school teacher when I leave school and just do the clowning as a hobby – so I am following in both of my parents’ footsteps!”


"Bibbledy Bob"  and "Silly Millie"

work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment