Friday, May 10, 2019

New Linocut Print! "Welcome to my corner"

"Welcome to my corner" 
Limited Edition Linocut Print, 
6" x 8", water-based ink on paper, 2019

Last weekend on Saturday the 4th, I participated to an international printmaking event called "Print Day in May".  A few days in advance  to this event, I created a Pierrot clown drawing and carved on a lino sheet to print. While I was working on it I shared it on social networks with the hashtag #Printdayinmay2019. This was my second participation to this event. Later on I checked the hashtag and  It was really nice to see what other print-makers did. 

work in progress

On my Patreon page "Bip the Clown" patrons get every month 1 original linocut print, 2 ACEO Originals, 8 printed clown portraits. And each 12th month, additionally they receive an original artwork also. This is a really great deal for collectors. Total value is more than $100 (it becomes 50% discount, and includes shipping & handling with registered mail). Available to 2 more patrons for a limited time only.

Bip the Clown patron reward

You can see step-by-step work in progress photos at my Patreon. Join me there also to be able to collect my clown artworks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment